UPDATE FROM CASSI !! ** !!!!! He's Here !!!!**

Alan finishes then still sits for ages reading his book :rotfl:

Chris takes a 500page book in with him lmao! I et Jaycee to call him halfway thru so he gets nervous!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :twisted:

:rotfl: il just tell alan he has a poo waiting for him in a certain little someones nappy now lol!!!

Aww in public i call it 'A Code Brown Situation!'
Im sure people know what it means but its nicer than ''COR!! She stinks!!!'' :rotfl:

I taught him how to top and tail earlier, and when he changes the nappies he even remembers to fold them down to give room for the cord....not bad going for someone who has never done any of this before bless him!

cas xx

cassi said:
I taught him how to top and tail earlier, and when he changes the nappies he even remembers to fold them down to give room for the cord....not bad going for someone who has never done any of this before bless him!

cas xx
Bless him, so sweet isnt it!

Thanks kirlykird :)

Had a hard night last night he was hungry but seemed to just scream at my boobs instead of latching on, but he was happy to suck on my finger!!!! then when he finally latched on he just fell asleep on it, and then if i put him in his crib he just woke up....this was constant all night luckily he managed some feeds but i am worried he might not be getting enough. HV coming today so will see what he is weighing in at and hopefully he will be doing fine :pray:

He is snoozing again now so going to go bath him and change him and hopefully it will wake him up enough for a long feed :pray:

Cas xx

cassi said:
Thanks kirlykird :)

Had a hard night last night he was hungry but seemed to just scream at my boobs instead of latching on, but he was happy to suck on my finger!!!! then when he finally latched on he just fell asleep on it, and then if i put him in his crib he just woke up....this was constant all night luckily he managed some feeds but i am worried he might not be getting enough. HV coming today so will see what he is weighing in at and hopefully he will be doing fine :pray:

He is snoozing again now so going to go bath him and change him and hopefully it will wake him up enough for a long feed :pray:

Cas xx

Sounds like your doing a mint job Cassi :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back