UPDATE FROM CASSI !! ** !!!!! He's Here !!!!**

Sami said:
Sorry girls she has been a bit quiet (understandably!) , just got a text to say she is fully dilated now and going to start pushing when her epidural wears off, baby Jakob is coming tonight!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

happydance2.gif

its so awfully exciting

happydance2.gif

lets all send pushing vibes! :) Good Luck Cassi!

Wahooooo!! Been out this affy but thinking of her, I bet she is nearly there now!!How exciting!!!!

She has done good, bless her!! :cheer:

Ohhhhh, how very very excited..I am pacing the floor like an expectant father :rotfl:

Thanks for updates Sami xx

Why does she have to wait for the epidural to wear off then before she pushes if she is fully dilated...?

Am I missing something? (first pregnancy and all that!)

Go for it Cassi, we are all rooting for you chick!!!!!!!!!!!

JaidyBaby said:
Why does she have to wait for the epidural to wear off then before she pushes if she is fully dilated...?

Because the epidural paralyses you, you can't always feel to push. I had the same thing :)

Minxy said:
JaidyBaby said:

Because the epidural paralyses you, you can't always feel to push. I had the same thing :)

Me too :roll:

C'mon Cassi breathe through the pain and Puuuussssssshhhhhhhhhhh
:D

I am so giddy lol

my sister had to wait an hour for her epidural to wear off, presuming it will be the same?

Cant they just tell you when to push or am I being thick???

Im so inquisitive tonight!

JaidyBaby said:

Thats what i thought too :think: Do you have to wait for the Epidural to wear off?

i have a feeling i want to push!!!!

Oh god, the memories!!

Jadie

Princess_Puddles said:
JaidyBaby said:

Thats what i thought too :think: Do you have to wait for the Epidural to wear off?

My mum didn't wait, she was told when to push :think:

Tasha20 said:
Princess_Puddles said:
JaidyBaby said:

My mum didn't wait, she was told when to push :think:

Hmmmm I dunno then?

Im sure ive heard of ladies that have had epi's and were just told when to push but im probably SOOOOO wrong lol

JaidyBaby said:
Im sure ive heard of ladies that have had epi's and were just told when to push but im probably SOOOOO wrong lol

Thats what i had heard too hun, one of the reasons i'm not to sure about and Epidural

lol if im going to be induced I want an epidural :lol: not gonna go trough that if I don't have too, though im sure you don't need to wait for it too ware off my mum never did but then again I don't know if Joanne was stressed or not maybe they don't wait if the baby is stressed and if the baby isn't they would rather wait?

I dunno :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back