*Update 4 first post* Baby Galen pics :)

Congratulations and wooww, he's a big boy!! Lovely name, can't wait to hear the birth story - let me know when you write it so I can get the choc ices in and settle down for a Sherlock epic :D

Congrats again and well done Mummy :hug: xxxx

Congratulations Shelock :dance: you had a biggy like predicted 8)
and welcome to the world Galen :cheer:

sarah :hug: :hug:

Wow, well done!! Congratulations, and looking forward to your birth story. :)

Well done Sherlock!! How fantastic and a truly magnificent weight!! Go you! Galen is a great name too! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see some piccies of your little boy! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations and welcome (not so ) little Galen :dance:

(Gay-len, Gal en, Ga len??) You must let us know pronouciation, I like to read it correctly in my head :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance: congratulations hun... a true biff baby...That was a whole pound heavier than lil miss and she was heavy going carrying around for the last few weeks :rotfl:

Big smiles! Big, big smiles all round! I've been thinking about you all day and now your little chunky bubba is here! And what an interesting name, is it Celtic?

Welcome to the world, little one. I see lots of lovely walks up the hill with your mummy and daddy in your future :hug:

Awwww well done Sherry and welcome to the world little man :D Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug: Loadsa Love Sarah xxxxx

Aww a little boy :D Congratulations hun, enjoy every minute.x

Oh congratulations Sherry, I'm so delighted for you and cannot WAIT to read your birth story.

I'm so happy he's arrived safely, is feeding well and everyone is happy.

Welcome to the world baby BOY!

Valentine Xxx

Thank you everyone :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was feeling wiped out earlier and have just forced myself to eat a jacket spud and cheese to boost my starch and its worked.

Baby Galen is sleeping lots, feeding and latching well so far and is just adorable.

For Minxy and sydneysmum who asked.... Its pronounced Gay-len but we don't stress any part of the name. If that makes sense. There are a number of variations of spelling of it but we went with the one most recognised in the English language. And even that is rarely heard of :lol:

And its from this man way back in history (where I first came across the name many years ago) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galen and its meaning is "healer; tranquil; calm :) It is also used in Celtic (a few Welsh adn Scottish people out there with the name)

Our second choice name for a boy was Gabriel but we took one look and hubby said 'definately Galen' so :)

Aww congrats Sherry and Welcome to the world Galen :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was at the Scottish meet today and we were wondering whether he had made an appearance :hug:

Sherlock said:
Thank you everyone :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was feeling wiped out earlier and have just forced myself to eat a jacket spud and cheese to boost my starch and its worked.

Baby Galen is sleeping lots, feeding and latching well so far and is just adorable.

For Minxy and sydneysmum who asked.... Its pronounced Gay-len but we don't stress any part of the name. If that makes sense. There are a number of variations of spelling of it but we went with the one most recognised in the English language. And even that is rarely heard of :lol:

And its from this man way back in history (where I first came across the name many years ago) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galen and its meaning is "healer; tranquil; calm :) It is also used in Celtic (a few Welsh adn Scottish people out there with the name)

Our second choice name for a boy was Gabriel but we took one look and hubby said 'definately Galen' so :)

when i told my mum the name she thought it sounded Welsh.
It's really lovely and unique!

CONGRATULATIONS SHERRY!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Welcome to the World baby boy Galen Rohan Marks :hug: :) :hug:

Sending very best wishes for many happy memories and sleep filled nights :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back