Unusual girl names..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know Im still early to be picking names but my philosophy is the baby will have this name forever so its important to plan it lol thats what I tell myself..

Anyway, i have a boys name sorted which is Jackson Derek Agnew.

Although, im wanting my grans name in the middle of my girls name, her name is angela although we are part polish and my grans proper name is angelic and as i like unusual names Ive decided to stick with angelic or angel as a middle name.

I liked Kaila for a girl but we cant seem to decide atall, so any suggestions thats a bit usual is v welcome. Must go with angel or angelic last name is agnew

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

One of the more unusual names that was on my list was Xanthe or Ianthe

Ella Angelic Agnew? I think that's got a lovely ring to it xxx

I quite like Ariadne as an unusual girlis name, can be shortened nicely as well.

Stephanie Angelic Agnew lovely middle name by the way

thanks names are lovely, I still havent seen anything that jumps out but I am very fussy lol so dont be offended, thanks jj mum its polish, when my gran stayed here it was changed to angela but i prefer angel or angelic xxxx

I did pick addison for one of my names but david thinks its old sounding, i love greys anat and the gynae is called addison lol xxxx

wouldnt it be ''angelique'' rather than angelic?

and addision reminds me of Maddison ( love that name )

I did pick addison for one of my names but david thinks its old sounding, i love greys anat and the gynae is called addison lol xxxx
]

Love greys too and love the name addison x

no lynette, we are part polish - its spelled on her birth and death cert as Angelic. I love maddison too but that is one of my cousins "picked" names for future girls lol so I couldnt steal her name xxxx

Last edited:
Oh right! Mirela is a nice polish name, or renata?

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

i prefer angel, its lovely - heres a few suggestions

shayla
shyla
Kayla
Kyla
shay
Kristy
savannah
x

Last edited:
I love kayla its one of our names wen it happens xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

I LOVE shay x

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Shay is pretty lynette :)

I still havent seen any girl names that pop out. and yet, I seem to find more for boys..

Im thinking mason for a boy now.. Mason or Jackson xxxx

what about Erin? it's one of my favourites, and i can't get my head around angelic but love angelica.

Erin Angelica Agnew?

awwww, i think that's beautiful =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back