unprotected

dani.2012

Reaction score
hey.
I started my period back last tuesday/wednesday, about 5 days early tho.
On sunday i had unprotected sex and then not long after my period has stopped or is very little. something ive not exsperienced before.

should i be worried?

hey.
I started my period back last tuesday/wednesday, about 5 days early tho.
On sunday i had unprotected sex and then not long after my period has stopped or is very little. something ive not exsperienced before.

should i be worried?

I am not sure what you are asking?

Last edited:
Are you asking whether you should be worried about your cycle being weird or the fact you could get pregnant?

If it's the latter it's pretty unlikely but always possible

getting pregnant by having unprotected sex whilst on my period but then after it stopping or very little atleast.

getting pregnant by having unprotected sex whilst on my period but then after it stopping or very little atleast.

I wouldn't worry at all.

I have to ask though, why are you on a pregnancy forum if you don't want to get pregnant??

Sorry I am having trouble understanding what you want to know??

If you want to get preggers then have sex around ovulation time (aprox 2 weeks after your first day of your period)

Best of luck!

i heard having sex the same time ur on u can get pregnant but does ur period stop or calm down at the same time? thats what mine did..

I've heard it can happen although I think the chances are extremely slim! You need to have sex around ovulation time when you release an egg and there is usually there is only a short window open for you to do this. I would suggest using OPK's and this should tell you when you ovulate x

highly unlikelu to fall pregnant while on ur period in fact i bet its like a million to 1 or summet,most womans cycles are 28 days long thats the average and in the middle at 14 days that is wneh most but not all woman ovulate thus best time to get pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back