Understanding Measurements at 34+1

jillybear1587

Reaction score
Hey all

So im pregnant with baby number 3 ( my son is 10, daughter is 7 and this little lockdown lodger said to be a boy)

Last week I had and appointment with the consultant and before hand had wee checked BP etc and she checked position of baby and measured my tummy. I was 33+2 and she said I was measuring at 35 weeks. I had midwife today who measured and said I was measuring 36. Now im asking for advice as to what it means, and I dont mean to sound silly so excuse me if I do. Does it mean im abit further along in pregnancy then thought, or is the baby just growing abit quicker? I never had this with my other 2. My sons head was always growing abit quicker but the rest was always on par and my daughter was always on the right path. I had my son at 37 weeks my daughter 39+6. This little one is due 28th December. I didnt have a period before getting pregnant with this one either - I was on the pill for 7 years and ran out as lockdown happened and couldn't get my prescription lol so I literally went from the pill to pregnant with no period in between so day of conception is bit hit and miss lol.

Any input is greatly appreciated :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back