Measurements

nikki8092

Reaction score
Hi ladies,had mw appointment at 35wk and was measuring 33cm mw said this was ok and will check measurements at next visit. Thing is i havent put any weight on in last 2 weeks. Could this be co incidence o could it be that baby is not growing? x

I hav just weighed myself and I havent put any weight on in two weeks either. Feel like bump has stayed the same aswell. No idea about measurements though as I have been seeing my gp at appointments?? :-/

your allowed 2 cm either side and its not a worry. baby might be resting between growth spurts and might put on twice as much in the next 2 weeks, i was 1cm behind at 1 app and 2 ahead 2 weeks later so it changes rapidly sometimes hun. i wouldnt worry

I don't Think it has something to say, especially if mw is happy with the measurements. I sometimes put on weight between my apps and sometimes not. Your mw would have told you if it was something that you should worry about!!

:hugs:

If you think about it the weight transfer is going from you to baby so no weight change wouldn't make a difference cos you are still carrying it.....I think lol. I'm measuring 33 weeks and mw said that's fine. Tbh I don't think I can get much bigger or my belly button will split :( xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back