Under mattress monitors?

We have the angelcare & I couldn't sleep without it. Just offers that extra reassurance.

Mind you, you dont half shit your pants when lo wriggles away from it & you get a false alarm...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

With prem babies and any high risk babies they are recommended I believe. Or if you've had another baby with SIDS.

she was six days overdue I wouldn't mind I was completely un prepared for anything to go wrong, I know they tested her for infections because they can cause it too... like I said though I never bothered before then but because im a hevy sleeper I didn't want to risk it, I think if your newborn goes through anything like that it makes you a bit ott with them anyway, It was Wet Lung she had in the end so nothing too serious she just needed a helping hand for a few days because her oxygen was so low, but I looked it up and is very uncommon and more prone in c section babies (mine was natural) its just one of those things I suppose. xxx

Yea I have one with my son only just stopped using it with him when he moved in to a big bed, they are brilliant we have a tomy one and it ticks to his heartbeat and then if he doesn't breath for 3 seconds the alarm will go off, proper peace of mind x

Just thought I better mention, I spotted the wrong price in HomeBargains :roll: the ticket was in the wrong place, it's actually £59.99 but still going to get one when we can x

I just got a tommee tippee one from ebay for £15. At that price I don't mind trying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back