baby monitors - need advice

Daggers

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

we still haven't got a baby monitor and are getting a bit bambuzuled by all the various products out there, has anyone got advice as to what would be one of the top notch monitors out on the market at the mo??? We were initially thinking of a video monitor but now we really not that bothered just as long as it's good and has as little interferance as possible...help please :?

Hi we got a Tommee Tipee sensor alarm from Argos for £55 because some people on the forum recommended it. It has an alarm that goers off if the baby doesn't breath for 20 secs. A video moniter sounds good though :D

skatty said:
Hi we got a Tommee Tipee sensor alarm from Argos for £55 because some people on the forum recommended it. It has an alarm that goers off if the baby doesn't breath for 20 secs. A video moniter sounds good though :D

ive got that to! really worth the money

Dag, the Tommy Tippee ones were on sale in Mothercare at the weekend.
L xxx

IO have got that sensor one too...gives you peace of mind if god forbid something happened .

We'll be getting this one nearer the time.........

It looks Fab!! Its in argos for 55 pounds.

sen.jpg

I was going to get a video monitor but then thought it will never ever give you the peace of mind a sensor would.

I've got the BT digital one and it's excellent, I can really recommend it :cheer:

violet-glow said:
We'll be getting this one nearer the time.........

It looks Fab!! Its in argos for 55 pounds.

sen.jpg

That's the one me and Hev have got :D

Kina said:
I've got the BT digital one and it's excellent, I can really recommend it :cheer:

same here i had to try it out the other day 8)

Ive forgotten what make mine are lol, I think they are tomy, but I only bought them for £17 out of mothercare. They are really bog standard and you can't walk about with them, the monotor just plugs straight into the wall. I don't even think i'm ever gonna get to use them anyways, my sisters never had any with her 3 kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back