baby breathing monitors

pixie17

Reaction score
just wondering of any mums out there used baby breathing monitors? ive only just heard about them and I am thinking of getting one (peace of mind etc). Any feedback on them??

I used a tommee tippee monitor with sensor pad, would recommend it to anyone! Gives you more confidence I think!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I use the tomy sensor pad and have the sound monitor which connects to it also. They are great x

I have the tommee tippee one too, it's FAB. Best thing we've bought. I finally got a decent nights sleep after buying it, as before I would wake every hour to check on Poppy. They're brilliant for peace of mind. x

Hi....I use the angelcare sound and motion monitor with sensor pad and it's fab.....think I'd be up and down checking on LO without it xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

I got the Tommee Tippee one too. Its great & it defo works. Kayden is a right wriggler so it goes off sometimes if he's wriggled off, which almost gives me heart failure.

Its great for peace of mine but I still go in & check him!

Oh and its reduced from £100 odd down to about £70 in boots.

:)

i have the angelcare one is its great - emma wriggles off it though so had a few false alarms - corrected by changing the sensitivity.

the only thing is its a bit of a faff if you want to move it around etc. we go away overnight quite often and bought another one, non sensor to stop having to set it up and dismantle the cables all the time. probably just laziness on my part though...

We used the angelcare one and it's brilliant - I'd recommend it to anyone!! Even in a big cotbed we've only ever had a couple of false alarms when one of them has been sideways right up against the foot of the cot (so it's obvious when you go in why it's gone off) - and that's in years of using it x

I use the Babysense II monitor. It comes with two very big pads so even my little monkey who likes to squish himself up in one corner is covered with them. Total peace of mind and never goes off falsely. Best £70 I've spent.

I've got the tommee tippee one...I'm so
Glad I bought it. Turns out my LO wwont sleep on his back, only his tummy so I'd be beside myself if I didn't have it!

Definately go for it! We have an Angelcare with motion sensor pad and only now at 16 months have we just stopped using it. My mum bought a non digital tommee tippee one which meant she went from napping in the room beside him to leaving him to it! Just read the instructions, some of them recommend you put the pad onto a solid piece of hardwood board underneath the mattress so it picks up the motion from all corners. We just put the mat onto the carboard packaging it came with and has worked a treat. The false alarms are reassuring too, so you know it's definately working while you sleep peacefully!

I was beside myself as i'd left my Angelcare up at my Mums, so decided to buy a http://snuza.com/index.php it's his first night wearing it. Although last night he managed to wriggle out of his nappy (not sure how) but have made sure its all secure tonight. I feel a lot better.

I've been having false alarms with my tomee tippee every 2 days or so, makes me jump out my skin, he is quite wriggly sometimes he's across the edge of the cot other times it looks like he hasn't moved position at all...its annoying coz my heart jumps out my chest every time i hear it & I end up going in & waking him up!!

:roll:

cannot advise you more to get one ! The babysense one is amazing . it will be the best thing you ever buy .

I've got the Angelcare one and I can't tell you how much peace of mind it gives you. Would definately recommend x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back