Uncomfortable

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
as title says really!!

im fed up now really want this baby now, been losing what i think is my plug for the last week but with the last 2 days it been loads more!!! yesterday i was just so uncomfortable felt like baby head was gonna pop out he feels that low down and walking was painful

i was in pain all night in my back with a few sharp pains in my tummy throughout the nite, got up this mmorning back felt better and pressure down below had gone!! but had an appt at hosp at 9:20 so walked there and back and now have really bad back ache and twinges in my tummy, i just hope the end is near coz if i carry on like this for the next 2 1/2 weeks i think i will crack up :shakehead:

sorry for the moan xxx

Big cuddles lyndsey!!! Did the hospital shed any light as to if this is the start of it all? You havent got much longer to wait anyway! With a ten and four year old aswell im sure you are ready to tear your hair out at times, chin up and just think of what wee outcome your going to have xxxxxx

Oh honey, sorry your so uncomfortable, I feel like that and I am only 34 weeks lol...

Just think if it is your plug you will have that amazing bundle of screeaming baby soon xxxxx

I think it really does push you to you limits towards the end!

hosp was a just Liquor Volume check as had probs with waters going up n down so didnt have a review with doctor or anything today!! she just said baby was really low down although not fully engaged, im sure as it was just sonographer she couldnt say much anyways :) hopefully baby makes an appearance soon or i will be nagging consultant next tue to do summat lol xxx

Oh honey, sorry your so uncomfortable, I feel like that and I am only 34 weeks lol...

Just think if it is your plug you will have that amazing bundle of screeaming baby soon xxxxx

hey hun

thanks, i thought i was uncomfortable at your stage but feeling 10 times worse now than i did then :shakehead: think im gonna drop harry at nursery at 12 and go for a nice walk round the town and hope it does summat lol xxx

I think it really does push you to you limits towards the end!

it definately does, i dont think all these appts have helped much tbh :shakehead: i bet ur feeling pretty fed up now too!! as i think ur ticker says dd to day if so good luck and hope it all kicks off for you very soon :) xxx

Aww really hope everything starts moving soon... Xxxxxxx

Liquor volume??!!! Is that really what it's called? Or is it liquid volume?! I love the slip ups predictive text make!! Hahaha can u imagine being tested for your liquor content at 37 weeks! I
Know your in pain but don't be turning to the vino!!! LOL!!!!! Xx

Liquor volume??!!! Is that really what it's called? Or is it liquid volume?! I love the slip ups predictive text make!! Hahaha can u imagine being tested for your liquor content at 37 weeks! I
Know your in pain but don't be turning to the vino!!! LOL!!!!! Xx

it defo wasnt predictive text, thats what they call it liquor but prononunce it lie lol but its spelt the same!! shame i havent been drinking really as it would be a great name for my waters lol roll on baby coming out so i can some vino too!! :) xx

Sorry!!! Me showing my complete ignorance again!! - I really do have sooooo much still to learn!
Yeah, roll on the nice cool refreshing glasses of vino in the garden in the summer!!
xxx

Sorry!!! Me showing my complete ignorance again!! - I really do have sooooo much still to learn!
Yeah, roll on the nice cool refreshing glasses of vino in the garden in the summer!!
xxx

dont worry hun

i wouldve assumed the same if it hadnt been for all these hospitall visits and learning all about it lol and i agree on the summer/wine thing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back