heavy

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Had a really rough nite sleeping last nite... very uncomfortable and loads of cramps here and there... woke up this morning and i feel weird... my tummy feels as though is twice as heavy.... my back keeps getting twinges and i feel an enormous amount of pressure down there.. like somethings pushing on it... any ideas what this is.. is it just Lo's possition has chnaged.. thats why i feel different?

perhaps its starting to engage... pretty notmal for this time and coz this is your 1st baby.. charlotte was engaged at 31 weeks...

oh the joys of pregnancy... and i still have all this to come, i cant wait :shock:

midna said:
:lol: ...sorry but its true lol.

As Lisa said the babys head could be starting to engage depending on how eager your baby is ...seed couldnt be assed till just a few weeks ago ..its when the head starts decending down into your pelvis ...but its quite often accompanied with shooting pains in the fanny.

You will be suprised at how quickly you start to feel mega heavy n stuff thou lol :D :D

LOL I've had this.. Happens overnight and feels like a bowling ball in your pelvis, squishing your bladder and trying to crack your pelvis bone open...

It's loads of fun... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dunno if it's engaging or just baby being a fat heavy lump and the force of gravity :think:

midna said:
Oh your past 30 weeks ...welcome to ...sh*t I feel 10 times heavier overnight.... you can start to feel the strain lol.

Oh Yes. Deffinately!! Its Really Tough Now, I Dont Know How You All Do It For 40+ Weeks. God Give Me Strength :pray:

Gruntie2 said:
O JOY!!!!!!
:rotfl: I can see you doing the same as me and having to start maternity leave early :D

I wonder what our boss man would say to that as I don't think he's forgiven me for doing that yet? :rotfl:

i still haven't received my letter he said he was going to send about 2 weeks ago about when he expects me to come back... only 5 weeks left now YEAH...... Happy Last day at work day :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back