heavy

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Gruntie2, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Gruntie2

Gruntie2 Well-Known Member

Had a really rough nite sleeping last nite... very uncomfortable and loads of cramps here and there... woke up this morning and i feel weird... my tummy feels as though is twice as heavy.... my back keeps getting twinges and i feel an enormous amount of pressure down there.. like somethings pushing on it... any ideas what this is.. is it just Lo's possition has chnaged.. thats why i feel different?

2. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

perhaps its starting to engage... pretty notmal for this time and coz this is your 1st baby.. charlotte was engaged at 31 weeks...

3. Gruntie2

what does that mean lisa?

4. Gruntie2

O JOY!!!!!!

5. youngmumtobe20

youngmumtobe20 Well-Known Member

oh the joys of pregnancy... and i still have all this to come, i cant wait :shock:

6. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

LOL I've had this.. Happens overnight and feels like a bowling ball in your pelvis, squishing your bladder and trying to crack your pelvis bone open...

It's loads of fun... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dunno if it's engaging or just baby being a fat heavy lump and the force of gravity :think:

7. BabyLove

BabyLove Well-Known Member

Oh Yes. Deffinately!! Its Really Tough Now, I Dont Know How You All Do It For 40+ Weeks. God Give Me Strength :pray:

8. hotluck

hotluck Well-Known Member

:rotfl: I can see you doing the same as me and having to start maternity leave early :D

I wonder what our boss man would say to that as I don't think he's forgiven me for doing that yet? :rotfl:

9. Gruntie2

i still haven't received my letter he said he was going to send about 2 weeks ago about when he expects me to come back... only 5 weeks left now YEAH...... Happy Last day at work day :)xx