Uncomfortable

adele88

Reaction score
Right guys just back from swimming i have been really uncomfortable since i left had a lot of pressure down below and the urge to go to the toilet any suggestions on what this could be? I phoned the midwife but she reckons it could be a urine infection which i doubt because the midwife checked my urine on tuesday when i was there. Could this be the baby's head engaging?

Last edited:
i have this pressure aswell, when i stand up its like a melon is being dropped down on my bits. i hope its baby engaging :D

to be honest isobel i aint sure what it is. Im having alot of discomfort badly im going for a bath the now to see if things ease off but i could possibly have an infection or something. But when i phoned the midwife she never had much to say apart from phone the doctor its not like im going to get an appointment for today bloddy raging lol

i get alot of the heavy feeling especially if i walk for a while hope you feel better could be baby laying on nerves

i dont know what it is. its a constant pressure and need to go to the toilet i reckon it could be an infection after swimming today.

or your baby wants to come out!! :love:
haha i wish isobel i got an appointment for tomorrow with the doctor so fingers crossed its just an infection dont think i want an early baby either i would rather him fully cooked haha

Last edited:
maybe you should ask your OH to have a look if he can see anything down there :D
Well sorry to say Adele, statistic says some of us will push early!
I just wanna see your boy, hes sort of one of them im over excited about on here :D :love:

very true isobel am sure he will give me a sign before he comes anyway. hopefully the doctor can give me something tomorrow as this is totally uncomfortable

well yesterday i still continued to get all the pressure down below and the constant urge to pee i got an appointment with the doctor for this morning at 9.30 before going to the doctors i went to the toilet when i wiped i seen blood i totally freaked out i went to the doctors they tested my urine which they could see blood in and reckoned it was only a urine infection. I got sent to maternity assesment where they put me on the heartbeat machine to make sure baby was ok everything was fine thank god. The then told me they would need to do an internal as they didnt know why and where the blood was coming from. After the internal which was really uncomfy they told me im fine and that my cervix was closed they dont know what caused the bleeding but i have to monitor it and any more i will be kept in overnight to be monitored. They have also booked me in for a scan next wednesday to make sure baby is growing ok as im very petite and such a small bump so fingers crossed. Other than that things are fine the bleeding has stopped and im on anti biotics for a urine infection so fingers crossed things go ok:) thought baba was going to make an early appearance lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back