Pain in my lady bits!

tillzy69

Reaction score
Went out earlier and as I was walking I started getting sharp pains in my foof! Very uncomfortable. Could this be babys head engaging at all?

Ye sounds like it, i get these sharp pains too, stop me in my tracks sometimes :) xx

They stopped me in my tracks earlier. I think I was pulling some funny faces. People must of thought I was a nutcase lol

Went out earlier and as I was walking I started getting sharp pains in my foof! Very uncomfortable. Could this be babys head engaging at all?
I had this start late in my pregnancy aswell, was always worse when i walk. Its the pressure and weight of baby on your cervix. At least thats what mine was. x

Many a time I have walked down the road looking like a gangsta wannabe, dodgy walk and holding my foof lol

ive had these for weeks and yes my midwife says its babys head pushing down...

mine just keeps getting worse and worse....

xxx

it sounds like baby is engaging also during and towards end of pregnancy you will get cramp down there ladies and nothing can shift it until it decides to go. its nasty. best thing is keep walking and try and not scratch could also mean your body is getting ready to start labour very soon so make sure you are prepared x x x

Sounds good to me if it means baby will be here soon :)

my sister a nurse so just checked with her, she says if anyone is passed 35 weeks and getting the pains just make sure your bag is ready as it can be an early sign that your labour is nearer than you think. x

if its shootin pain it can also be the cervix thinning- i get them loads

Yes i get these, feels like i need a wee, then it goes. Quite painfull at times xxx

I get these and my babys head was 3/5 engaged at mw appointment on wednesday so i think its that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back