Leaking - Poss TMI

kellyandbump

Reaction score
Please could anyone offer any advice, since this morning I have been feeling wet down below. Not much leakage but enough to feel uncomfortable. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning, do you think I can wait till then to mention this to her? What could this be?

Thanks

its probably just excess disscharge, may be worth mentioning still, but i wouldnt worry too much. just get a pad and perhaps that'll make you more comfortable!

I would put a pad on because then if your MW asks you can show her what you've ben leaking.... :puke: gross I know but that what is says to do in my book if you get any unusual leaking!

I have been through three pads so far today. I did have a little knicker snot this morning. Think it may be wishful thinking that she will arrive early.

Nooooo!! Ring your labour suite!! Could be waters! :cheer: If it is, there is risk of infection etc if left too long... :hug:

If you've got knicker snot too it sounds promising?! :pray: x

I would phone your MW just to be sure, you dont want to be risking any kind of infection incase it is your waters.

BUT with us being at the same stage, i have also noticed a HUGE increase in feeling uncomfy down there ( wetness ) sorry TMI :oops: and the amount of knicker snot is increasing more each day.
When i asked my MW about this she just said as we get futher on towards the DD its expected and normal.

Hope things at the MW went ok :hug: You still leaking? x

Sorry I have not been able to reply, I took your advice and got checked over at the hospital to find I was in labour. Baby Chloe was born two weeks early on Wednesday 23rd, weighing in at 8 pound 12 ounces. Will update with further details when she gives me five minutes to myself.

Congratulations :cheer:

Lovely name and good weight :D Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Congratulations!!! :hug:

I was just getting ready to reply 'sounds like this are moving for you' when I read you'd had her! :rotfl:

WOW!!!

Congratulations Chick!

I want my waters to go now, it is possible.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back