Uncomfortable AF

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by PreggoAbroad, Dec 17, 2016.

1. PreggoAbroad

PreggoAbroad Member

Hey mummies..

This is more of a rant but advice is more than welcome...

I am 34 weeks pregnant, and I feel like I am the most uncomfortable person in the entire world!! I can't get comfortable when I'm sitting, laying, sleeping, walking.... anything!! It hurts to walk as I have what feels like the worst hemhorrhoids in the world... my legs can't seem to get comfortable when I'm trying to sleep... I feel like bashing them with a baseball bat or something!! I can't remember being this bad with my first but that was 5 years ago!

I'm just so miserable :-( please tell me I'm not the only one who hates pregnancy and just can't wait for it to be over!!

Sorry for the rant, but the other half doesn't really understand because it's not something he's feeling!

2. millielaura

millielaura Well-Known Member

I'm 34 weeks too and feel this uncomfortable as well! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

3. PreggoAbroad

PreggoAbroad Member

It's awful isn't it! Feels like it's just never going to end! :-( xx

4. Laura1992

Laura1992 Well-Known Member

Same, hate being pregnant. I don't think that makes us bad. I'm the first the admit that I don't suffer silently, and 9 months is a bloody long time to suffer!

5. sammh18

sammh18 Well-Known Member

I'm almost 27 weeks and already struggling. It's hard to get comfy even with pregnancy pillow I think we just have to suck it up and deal with it really xx