uncomfortable pains

flossey

Reaction score
Soo bloody uncomfortable at the minute! Sitting up can be sore on my ribs and i have to sit on serveral different positions before I'm a bit comfortable.. has anyone had this? It's obviously the position that baby is lying... This is my first post in tri 3 :D xxx

yip - all the time, and unfortunately it gets worse the bigger LO gets. xxx

Ooooh yes, I have had a few times where the only way I was comfortable was to stand up!

yes i get this, especially in the evenings. i have the foot under the ribs or he is pushing on my lungs so i cannot breath as well as normal or he is just simply in the way of me getting comfy lol!

All the time and like larly says it only gets worse!!!! I at the min have bruised ribs :-( xx

My LO is loving being in my ribs at the minute, I find getting down on all fours for a bit helps her to drop down but yeah when you sit she tends to push up X

Do you have an Excercise ball. They help lots for shifting positions. Mines been a good send the past couple weeks. X

You wait hun, it only gets worse lol. Welcome to the torture chamber :D xxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Tri 3 Firstly :)

Like the girls have already mentioned, its only going to get worse, I get this regular. Try an exercise ball, xx

Yay welcome to tri 3.
Sometimes i become so restless, i walk around the living room like a headcase and do some pelvic swivelling. just makes me feel like im getting the stretching i need. Ribs, belly, muscles all bruised!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back