Soooo uncomfortable!

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ok, I am going to moan now!!! It's just that I feel soooo uncomfortable at the moment - I'm sure it wasn't this bad at 31 weeks with my girls! Baby booted me for the whole of last night (sometimes it moves and it seriously hurts) - I am really worried that it isn't going to stay put to term!!!

Also can't stay away from the loo for more than 20 minutes!!! And walking, even short distances, is becoming such an effort!!! Legs also ache like crazy - I think I probably do far too much (only sit down at lunchtime as there is so much to do).

Is anyone else like this - sometimes it feels more like I was at 37 weeks with the girls!

I am very glad LO is active though, would worry if he/she wasn't.

I know exactly what you mean! (mentioned it in my last post on my fundal height thread)

I am sure with my son I felt like this a lot later on!!! Just feel like my body can't take this to term! It's quite a worrying feeling :(

I know exactly how you feel! I'm a lot more cumbersome this time around, everything's such an effort and I don't remember feeling like this until a lot later last time. I'm also much bigger - I have a photo of me wearing a maternity skirt in the last week or two of my last pregnancy... I can't even get it done up now and I'm not even 33 weeks yet! Help!

Hi,

I guess everythings a bit more stretched!!! I think I was about this size when I gave birth the first time!!!! And I'm certainly heavier now than when my first was born! Baby just feels big and very solid!!!! Daytimes are not too bad as Goo sleeps mostly then (probably the movement) but at night he/she wakes up and starts having a dance which continues for most of the night!!!!

I really think this one will be born at night (the other two were) - always have have BHs at night, and that's when I have gone into labour before!!!

I am really worried too that this one won't go to term, like you say, my body just won't do it!!! Feel like I should be getting stuff ready now whereas I never have until a couple of weeks away from due date before.

I've got my hospital tour on Sat; I am doing a basic antenal class too (mw thought it may be a waste of time for me but I wanted to do it as it is over 3 years since I had Rose). Are you two doing any classes? It's all becomming very real now!!

Put my name down for a refresher parentcraft class two weeks ago. havent hard from them yet. My son will be six in July,so feel like I need it!lol

I have been thinking that maybe I was just a lot fitter when I got pregnant at 19. Had him when I was 20. This time got pg at 25. I am heavier than when i had Tyler.

But its more than that. Just really feel like my body is doing the things it done from 37 weeks onwards now. I felt great at this stage when I was having Ty.

Just dont know whats going on :(

Oh my goodness Fuffins, you're making me feel really old, ha ha!!

I was 34 in Feb. Felt great when I had Daisy (think I was 28 or 29) - she's nearly 6 too but will be in the year below your LO as she was late and born in Sept, felt mostly ok when I had Rosie (was 31 I think) but this time.....well, everything hurts, keep getting viruses and am much bigger!!! I keep thinking, well I've either been pregnant or breastfeeding for the last 6 years so maybe that's the reason!!! I think this one will be my last (if it did happen again by accident, of course I would always have it) but I really want my body back, ha ha!!

How are you? You had some bleeding didn't you?

Waaa, I hope we're not all going to have babies early!!! :shakehead:

Bleeding was more yesterday, but was not worth going back to hospital. Pains are not good. Stomach and back pains get pretty sharp.

My SPD is also the arch enemy. It's getting worse. makes me cry at times. Going to a physio session thurs (group session i think)

I think (other than accident) this baby will also be my last.

Worst thing is, I had taken up wrestling (don't laugh! :lol: ) a few months before getting pregnant. So can't say I was unfit. Must just be my body doesnt like being pg lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back