ultrasound today, what if pg!?

lrb

Reaction score
is it possible to show up on ultrasound if im pg nw? im not due on my af for another week, we did bd alot this month so im hopefull.. but im just wondering when i have my ultrasound today if it would show up or be far too early?

thanks in advance :)

I'm guessing that it would be far to early as babies don't tend to show up until 6/7 weeks i think, and if it had been that long, i'm guessing you'd know already :D

Good luck!

xx

Best of luck with the scan! Xx

Would they not see your uterus enlarged if pregnant? hmmmm i dunno just what i thought so dont take my word for it x

They might be able to see the lining in the womb or the changes due to pregnancy, but they wouldn't be able to see a baby yet.

She did mention my uterus was quite big..if that means anything? but i suppose they cant say you might be, if your not! other than that everything is fine she said,THANKGOD!.. although she said i do want you to make an app with your doc for next week to chat about it, so maybe im not quite out of it yet?|:
Thanks tho girls :)

She wouldn't have told you everything was fine if it wasn't so that's really good hun! FX for you and lots of :dust:

Thats good news! they will prob just send some pics of it to your doctor. x

Ye they took loads! I've got an app on tues when I have my cervical cancer jab! X

can you just get those cervical cancer jabs? i want one. and good luck btw xxx

Oh ive had mine you need to make sure your not pg first or they wont do it! after just make sure u keep moving it! x

This Is my last one, the third is suppose to be within 6 months but I forgot to make that app so mines a lot longer! They said it's ok tho. I recon if you call docs they will give you it but I got asked to have it I think, I recon me and bea both got it cause were 18. What do you mean keep moving lol? X

Even if I was pg it would be far too early to tell so it shouldn't matter would it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back