Getting really frustrated now....

babyboo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Im getting really frustrated now,im a week late did a pg last tuesday BFN did another test today BFN!! If AF is coming I wish she would just hurry up so we can start trying again!!!!!!
How long would you leave it before seeing a dr if AF doesnt arrive?

:hug: I'm only 3 days late and its doing head in. Done pg test today and yesterday to a BFN. Whats more confusing is that I have just entered my details for todays Fertility friend and to my surprise got the green light saying that i am Probably fertile :?

I have heard pepole say that they are 2 weeks late before BFP turns up. hope you gets yours soon :pray:

Hi,

I am nearly 3 weeks late and all I get is BFN!

Been to see the nurse on wed and she told me that she wont give me a blood test a urine tests are the same which I know isn't the case! Very annoying......been told to wait and see if I miss another AF before I can go back to the doc's.

Not very helpful at all! LOL

Going out of my mind just want to know either way!

Not much help to you I know but thought you would want to know your not alone! :hug:

Dawn
xxx

that must be very frustrating having to wait till you miss another AF before the doc will test your bloods :evil:

its a long wait! hope its a BFP for all you ladies that are late :hug:

Dawn thats awful,surely they should have done a test by now!!!!

I think Ill leave it a week then just go straight to my doctor then they can order a blood test.

Its just really annoying not knowing isnt it?!!!

Hi There,

Well I was 9 days late this month (just got AF today), I went to the docs and he was really nice but only said to come back if I was another 2 weeks late really!

I think AF for me was delayed as I have been worrying about it this month and getting stressed with the BFNs.

Try not to think about it too much ( I know thats easier said than done) but relax and if you are still worried I would take a trip to the docs for your peace of mind

hope it is a BFP for you this month!!

xxxx

Talk about stressful, im not even trying and im 3 weeks late! My tests are bfn! God i want my body 2 go back 2 normal!!! :wall: Anyway enough of my ranting, good luck hope you sll get your bfp!!!! :hug: :cheer:

Im trying reallllyyy hard not to think about it and I am getting better,its not on my mind every single minuet of the day any more.
Ive just had a reiki healing session of my oh brother (hes still learning at the moment) and while he was doing my stomach area it really burned and I had a sharp pain on my right side,and I kept seeing the colour yellow,Olly said that its something to do with fertility and that the colour yello is a good colour to see.
Now he doesnt know that we are hoping to concieve and Im hoping that what I felt and what he said is a good thing either for this month or next!!!
He could really go into much detail with me because hes still learning,but finger crossed.!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back