Uh oh, I've got the fear

MrsMeaney

Reaction score
Haven't been sick in 2 days and my boobs are feeling a lot less tender. Also, my hips seem to have stopped playing up.

I've got the fear... Should I contact my MW? Or wait it out?

My symptoms come and go all the time, & its normal to happen :) i wouldnt worry too much but if your really worrying yourself contact MW

x

I'd wait it out personally. Symptoms going is not a bad sign they can come and go. Only symptom I had with my son was awful sickness and I had days it was fine and some days I couldn't stop being sick. I used be petrified but my son is now a healthy 2 and half year old! I thought it was a bad thing but my son is now a half 2 n half year old. Also I thought sickness had started with this pregnancy but it hasn't and I also had sore boobs when I touched them but now they are fine I'm not worried though about my lack of symptoms. I don't think your midwife would do much tbh but if it gives you peace of mind I would ring her. Enjoy the no sickness while you can lol. Xxx

Last edited:
That's reassuring to hear. I think I'll just wait it out. My scan appointment should be through any day now and I suppose there's not much anyone can do if anything has gone wrong! I'm not sure why I've started freaking out. I've been pretty relaxed up until now!

Generally unless youre in pain of passing red blood, they tend not to do anything
Symptoms do come and go
Enjoy it while it lasts, no doubt itll return with a vengeance lol x

I felt exactly the same till this morning! I had two days feeling much better with no sickness, I got very panicky! But it all returned this morning, don't fret! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Try not to worry Hun, my symptoms seem to disappear for two days every now and again then come back with a vengeance! Hope you feel lovely and sick tomorrow ;-) x

Trust me wait it out hun, I thought it was a miracle when my breasts stopped hurting a little over a week ago, now it's slowly coming back with a new friend... Hip pain!

Trust me, they will come back sometimes twice as bad!

I was very sick last night and have felt nauseous since. Weirdly, I'm relieved! Aww Laura, I've been suffering with my hips, you have my total sympathy.

My left boobie has started to ache like no one's business. PHEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back