Ugh sickness is back!!!

Spammy

Reaction score
I can't believe it! I have been feeling great for the last too weeks after 16 weeks of hyperemysis! At nearly 19 weeks it's back again. Feel dreadful. Needless to say I'm a bit fed up. Sorry to moan... Just want to feel human! I was just starting to enjoy being pregnant as well. So annoying.

How is everyone else feeling?

Oh no spammy...i must admit i have the odd bad day re the ms but at least its not half as bad as it was before, hope you start feeling better soon and thats its just a minor blip xx

I hope so deedee! Think I might be a bit over tired. Might have something to do with it. Early night tonight!

Oh dear!!
I'm just starting to feel normal(ish) again after having hyperemesis and have so far had 2 vomit free days in a row.
If there's a possibility of it coming back, I'm going to enjoy this while I can!

Have u got any of the meds left that u took for ur hyperemesis? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was never given any Jayjay. My gp wouldn't prescribe anything. I just had to cope. Was pretty rough. His reasoning was if I could keep water down, which I could most days, I'd survive. Ha ha.

Oh no, it's rubbish when it comes back :( I was still getting the odd day or 2 every week before it (hopefully!!) came to an end, so maybe it's finishing for you too? I hope so! :hug:

I feel fine, unless I eat or smell:

Listerine
Bacon
Sausages
Tomato Sauce
Coffee
Compost (????)
Chip Pan Oil

So yeah, I'm great...

aww no hunny. Hopefully it is just a blip! I still get the odd day where I feel like crap usually 1-2 days a week, but always sick on these days that's around 1-2 every 2 weeks. Although this last weekend has been pretty good and I've not been sick or nauseous once *touches wood*. I get worse if I don't get enough sleep or go to mad doing stuff and wear myself down. Hope u feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back