Fed Up

Freya

Reaction score
Hello just want a moan really. Feel fed up. Still feeling sick and heaving every day. Do not want to eat. Very tired and emotional and in general feeling crap. I also feel that this pregnancy is going really really slow. Does anyone else feel the same or is it just me!!!

I felt that way at your stage. Had morning sickness till 21 weeks (tho am sure yours won't go on for that long) and was so fed up. But it does get better hun, although I am still waiting for that magical blooming stage I am able to eat, and have really made up for it. The tiredness will ease thought the emotional bit has stayed with me. You are 16 weeks, another 4 and you are half way there. Christmas always seems to go fast and by the end of new year you will be over half way through and it picks up speed then. I can't believe how fast it went from 20 weeks to getting into the 3rd Tri. Plus you will soon be feeling your little one move and that is a great feeling. I hope you are feeling better soon and that the nasty morning sicknes ends, I hated it and don't miss it but it does end xx

I had terrible morning sickness till about 22 weeks - it does get better I promise and hopefully yours won't last that long.
As soon as you hit 20 weeks it starts to go alot quicker trust me, appointment get closer together and you get another scan too. It does get better promise x

I felt really rough right up to 20 weeks then all of a sudden woke up one day feeling fine and have felt great ever since...........well, as great as you can with a growing bump!!

I too was starting to get really low, I just wanted to feel hungry which was something I hadn't felt for months, I knew I needed to eat but it was horrible as I didn't want anything. Time dragged and I thought I would never feel good again.

Now each week is whizzing by and I am wishing time to slow down a bit as I only have 14 weeks left plus xmas in the middle!! I am eating like a horse and making up for not eating in the first few months - it's lovely to enjoy eating again and be able to have takeaways etc which I never wanted before.

It will pass, just bear with it. Take care xx

Thank you for your replies I feel better today so hopefully this could be the beginning of some good times :lol:

hi freya sorry you been feeling so crap hun glad your feeling better today hope this is a turning point for you and your blooming stage is on its way :wink: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back