Still sick!!

Happyred

Reaction score
Sorry just on for a moan! Im 14w 3d and still feeling nauseous all the time and being sick every night! I really thought it would have eased off by now,but no such luck. Sorry for moaning, im just starting to get really fed up with it and want to feel normal again! Anyone else still feeling like crap?

Took me til about 14 and a half weeks to feel fine with the sickness. Just woke up one morning & was ok. Hope it disappears for you soon x

I was still being sick regularly up until 16 weeks I think, but it really eased off from 19 weeks. Hope ur feeling better soon xx

Same here Kanga. And even now I still have my moments at 20 weeks. It's rough!!! Hope yours eases off soon honey x

I still feel sick every morning but I'm only throwing up about twice a week now.
Hopefully it won't be too long before it starts to ease off xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I still have my moments now, was sick at work just a couple of days ago! Seems to be at least one sick episode every 2 weeks now, which I can handle better xx

Thanks everyone! Think i was just feeling sorry for myself. Trying to see it as a positive sign and coping a bit better today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back