uggggg :(

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
I've just realised some time this week would have been my due late of my last mc... I actually can't stop crying - I'm an emotional wreak :( its horrible to think I could have my beautiful baby in my arms right now if things didn't go wrong again! , I could be up doing a night feed right now. The thought is actually making me feel so depressed and I can't sleep :( I feel so lost. I haven't spoke to my o/h about it , he doesn't like taking about it :( life is so unfair :(

It really does suck. With my twins I dreaded their due date it was not a day I was looking forward to. Was actually easier than I though it would be tho. Had a cry and a walk on the beach with oh. With Charlie I'm dreading it again :( life is unfair but everything happens for a reason so they say and I'm sure you will be blessed with your little baby soon. Hugs xxx

Last edited:
Oh hom, the due date is always hard to reach. I still remember it and think I could have a 2 year old now. Take time to yourself and oh and keep thinking about the baby you will have in your arms soon hopefully! Xxx

I'm dreading the due date, my due date is 27th sept. and I was thinking in work I would have probs been finishing up for maternity leave right now. So difficult and life's so cruel! I hope your ok chick thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

Oh Hon, I am sure it's only natural to feel like that! I'm really not sure what is going to happen when our due date comes round as it is the same day as my OH and Grandad's birthday!

Hi Rebecca, so sorry for your loss. We lost our daughter Rebecca Marie on 7th May (after a bad infection which made me go into prem labour at 23 weeks) Beckys due date was today and I know how you're feeling. One minute I'm crying, the next minute I'm so angry. I also feel lonely. I hope that your pain eases as I hope mine will too.

Thinking of you and your OH

Take care of yourself x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back