Mothers Day Reminds me of my MMC

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a missed MC at 11 plus 5 weeks in march last year (2010). Although the aniversary has passed earlier in march, Mothersday was two days later from my MC , with all the flowers I got for my MC from my mates , pretending to be mothersday flowers (for my kids sake, who didn't know).

It happened while waiting the week wait between my scan when we found out, and my D&C op. It started naturally and then I ended up in a right mess, throwing up and then the bleeding not stopping , A&E , blood tranfusions , with a D&C after. I stayed in overnight due to the blood transfusions and came home sat night. The next day was mothersday.

I have been lucky enougth to have given birth to a beautiful baby boy - Devon since then in Jan this year, but I am still finding myself upset alot recently about the baby I lost. I know this may sound ungrateful as I am a very lucky lady to have him and love him dearly.

I thought this would go away, but I keep wondering about my other baby, I have been crying alot, I know my Breastfeeding hormones must not be helping, and being tired from looking after my 3 older kids and Devon, but I'm not looking forward to Mothersday, or the flowers reminding me of my MC flowers.

So as I'm all emotional right now - I just wanted to say , to all you Angel Mummys aproaching Mothersday , please try to enjoy and treasure your mothersday's as your Angel baby's would want us to be happy and celebrate the short time we were their Mummys' too, and remember - we will always be their mummys X- X

Oh hun :hug:

These things are never nice to have to deal with, but with you the memories are sparked by an occasion each year.
I hope your hubby and kids spoil you rotten this year and that whatever you do will take your mind off the heartache.

xxx

:hugs: You'll never forget your little Angel & she/he will be with you on Mother's Day wanting you to know how special & loved you are, & helping it's brothers/sisters make it easier for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back