Type of birth?

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what type of birth is everyone 'planning' to go for (I know things don't always go to plan). I have requested a waterbirth as it seems the best option for me I think; what does everyone want to have, if things go to plan?

Just curious... :)

I would like a waterbirth too if possible. I'm having a scan on Monday to see if my placenta has moved up and if it has and everything else goes to plan then I'm so up for a waterbirth!

xx

I wanted a waterbirth but it's not looking likely now I'm being induced. If the pessaries work on their own they have said that they will consider it.

A pain free quick one? haha. Failing that, Stay at home as long as I can then just in and out as quick as possible would be perfect..

i'm planning on a hospital birth with epidural as soon as they will let me and looking forward to the gas and air too!!! - oh and getting home asap afterwards for a cold beer and glass of champers to celebrate!!!

Hoping to give birth in the mw unit (the labour ward is right next door) thats if everything is ok and I don't need to be induced. Only thing I can't have in the mw unit is an epidural, if i wanted one I need to go through to labour ward. They have a new pool so if its available I'd like to labour in it. But we'll see, I'm up for any other pain relief as well. I'm going in with an open mind :)

A pain free quick one? haha. Failing that, Stay at home as long as I can then just in and out as quick as possible would be perfect..

Sounds good to me!! I have people in my church praying for me to have just that!! xx

i'm planning on a hospital birth with epidural as soon as they will let me and looking forward to the gas and air too!!! - oh and getting home asap afterwards for a cold beer and glass of champers to celebrate!!!

i plan exactly this too!

I have no 'plan' i'm just gonna see if I can get through it with the least amount of stress possible! Am I the only one who doesn't want a water birth? It's the one thing I really don't want, but maybe thats because i'm not very good with water?! lol x

I don't want an actual water birth, but if the pool is free I want to go in it to ease any contractions. I want to give birth in the hospital as naturally as possible with the least amount of drugs possible. If I can't manage on gas and air then I can't but I don't plan on using any drugs. I really don't want an epidural - only way would be for a caesarian. I want to be able to feel the contractions to push baby out myself and the thought of a needle going into my spine - for someone who has hysterics at a blood test?! - not a good idea!

Ideally I would like to be in as little time as possible and have a safe labour for me and little one. As long as she is ok, and I am mostly ok too, I don't really care what I have to go through.

Xx

just to get to the hospital really i'm not asking much.

Hi, I think gas and air might be essential.. !!

I have no plan,I just hope I'll be out of hospital asap..

To not have to stay overnight at hospital, hate the places!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back