Finally two week wait . . . . And very early

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I think I ov'd early this month, had lots if ewcm from cd10 so been dtd since m, all gone away now, so putting myself at 5dpo. Symptoms are;

Peeing lots
Tingly boobs
Slight shooting pains
Everything stinks! (someone had fish tonight at the restaurant we were at and the smell was making me heave)
Nausea (from smelling everything! It's like they are inside my nose lol)

That's all so far!

Is it too early for preggo symptoms?

Xxxxx

I've known women to have early symptons before and they all good strong ones! All sounding promising hunni :)

I thought I was a weej into my 2WW but I had a blood test friday (cycle day 29) to check my hormones before AF came along and resuts were: I still HADN'T ovulated!! Day 29!!! On tuesday (4 days before blood test) I had a positive OPK!! Needles to say they are in the bin now as it obviously wasn't true! Another blood test Monday....grrrr. Can get so frustrating......my doctor did say that thinking and worrying about when you will ovulate can stop ovulation and make it late. She told me not to think about getting pregnant.....easier said than done!!

Good Luck with your TTC journey xxx

Im 5dpo too, ive got no symptoms tho!!

Gud luck.

Michelle. x

Thanks girls, so it really is possible? How annoying as I don't think I'm ready to to have the day worries of "my arm hurts, is that a symptom?" ha ha ha!!!!!

I'm already googling like a crazy lady and my lower back has been really sore today :( I'm totally baffled as early last week I was still bleeding and now I feel like I'm about to come on??!! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh!!!

Vix that's soo annoying! Bloody opk's:( tell us the brand so we can avoid them grrrrr!! How do you feel? Any symptoms?

Michelle I think you are testing the same day as me, 11th right? What were your ov symptoms?

Baby dust to all!!

I am 9dpo and have a few symptoms now.

2dpo I had a really gurgly tummy though ... I've had that sensation before so couldn't help but to wonder if it was my little eggy being fertilised :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I am 9dpo and have a few symptoms now.

2dpo I had a really gurgly tummy though ... I've had that sensation before so couldn't help but to wonder if it was my little eggy being fertilised :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I had a gurgling feeling a few days ago too.......wonder what it could be?? I've never had it before xx

Omg now I feel sooooo sick!!! What is going on? Defo my shortest cycle ever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back