hows everyone doin?

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
Hi everyone i wanted to see how you were all doin, my internet connection has been down for 3 whole weeks i've been climbing the walls!!

hope i havent missed anything major i've missed you all.

got my scan a week today so hopfully will know what i'm having by then.

take care and thanks to those of you that emailed me 8)

i wondered where you went.

glad all is well :)

im doing fine thanks. quite tired. had a busy couple of days :)

hey Lynn :wave:

Iv been asking if anyone heard from you! glad your ok tho.
we are due the same date now as im a bit later than i thought. Havent got my scan til 15March tho...
Are you going to find out the sex?

Im still getting so tired in the evening but think it has alot to do with having a toddler :bored: havent managed an evening out for 5 months !

hi keslo glad your feelin ok and progressin well :)
what have you been up to in the last coupe of days then? i notice from your sig you just had a scan, how did it go did you find out the sex? sorry if you've written about it already i havent had chance to catch up on all posts yet.

hiya duds, i know exactly what you mean about being tired by the time i put ryan to bed at 7.30 i'm about ready for bed myself, its around lunchtime i get a sort of slump in energy and feel the worst and thats just after ryan has woke from his nap and is bursting to go again lol.
how old is your little girl?

hiya, how u doing!
we've lost oldermum to third tri, but we've had quite a few new people move up from 1st!
look forward to hearing about ur scan x

hey trixipaws :) i'm brill thanks s oglad to have my net back lol.

i've noticed quite a few new names its really exciting and just helps me to remember that i'm steadily moving thru the pregnancy now, especially with some goin off to third tri, will you be ready for 3rd tri soon? its been so long i cant remember how far gone anyone is sorry :oops:

Lyn_no3 said:
hey trixipaws :) i'm brill thanks s oglad to have my net back lol.

i've noticed quite a few new names its really exciting and just helps me to remember that i'm steadily moving thru the pregnancy now, especially with some goin off to third tri, will you be ready for 3rd tri soon? its been so long i cant remember how far gone anyone is sorry :oops:

yep i'll be off there myself next week, closely followed by neeko, kirsty, imarzall, mummytobee and redshoes i think within 2 or 3 days!! i think theres a few leaving this week too- hellokitty, flame, peanut and tuck i think?? or they might be there already i cant keep track this tri goes so fast! :oops:
soon we'll all be there and ready to pop! :dance:

Welcome back. I don't think I could survive without my internet :( This forum is like a lifeline :)

Sabrina
x

hi :wave: not sure if we have chatted before but look forward to in the future

Hi

Welcome back hun , i was wondering what happened to you . :)
How exciting about your scan!! Do you have any guesses what LO is?
Everyone is slowly leaving us but im sure we will make it to third tri soon.
I completely agree with wanting to go to bed when Kiara does im so knackered but always have house work to do :roll:
Katrina

wow everyone is off to third tri, seems ages til i go yet but its gone fast so far so hope it doesnt slow down just yet.

i havent really got a clue what i might be having i keep sayin to everyon i think its a boy but thats more cos i've only had boys, i spose i would like a girl but wouldnt be disappointed if it was a boy
i'm just dyin to know now hope they can tell me :)

Aimee is just under 14months Lyn so def keeps me busy! I find it harder cause im always ill at the mo, had the flu about 6 weeks ago & just had cold after cold since. begged the pharmacy to give me something yesterday as had terrible sinus pain but they just told me to steam :(

Anyway, can you post pics? we need to asses your belly to see if boy or girl!!!

x

aww sorry your feelin run down duds, i was like that in my 2nd pregnancy if your plannin a few more then the 3rd n 4th havent been to bad lol!!

Aimee is only a little bit younger than ryan it is a full time job to keep them entertained isnt it, i love how fun and playful they are at this age :D

i'm way to much of a wimp to get my body out on camera lol, i'm quite over weight size 22 pre preg so cant really see a bump of any kind yet, just extra wobbly bits and my arse is getting huge!! lol

maybe thats a hint at the sex? but i've carried them all different n had 3 boys.. hmmm.... i'm just weird nothin normal about me lol :roll:

Hiya Lyn really good to see you back. Can you believe how fast it is going?? One minute i was showing my OH the test and now i am half way there.

I've got my next scan on 13th March and am really excited to see how much LO has grown. He's definately moving around loads so i know he is ok.

We are just starting to clear out the spare room and have picked what we want as the nursery decor and what pushchair we are getting.

Have you bought much stuff yet? how are you feeling?

Gem xx
:D

Hi gem glad its all goin well and LO is moving around :) cant wait for my scan on friday :D

i hadnt bought a thing for baby until last monday when my mother in law talked me into buying something to start me off, i got a little sleepsuit from mothercare its gorgeous, then i was lookin thru the paper on wednesday and saw the pushchair i wanted really cheap so went to have a look and it was brand new, they had used the car seat once or twice but never the pushchair it was immaculate, and i love it!!

other than that i dont have anything really, my friend is giving me a moses basket cos i gave mine away a few months ago and i still have my changing station.

what pushchair have you decided on?

i dont know where im gonna fit the baby at the min lol, ryan has the box room and the older 2 hav the middle room, its gonna be a squeeze but sure we'll be fine :)

take care
lyn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back