Twins

star

Reaction score
I gave birth to identical twin boys when i was 23weeks and 4 days on the 18 April 2010 and they both passed away. I was totally destroyed as i was so desperate for a baby. I am waiting for blood test results to see whether they can find a cause.

Oh hon....how devastating for you. So, so sorry to hear that you have gone through this. No idea what to say other than you are in my thoughts and I hope you are ok xxx

HOw awful for you, hopefully they will be able to find a reason and u can go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy. Thinking of you and your boys xxxxx :hug:

I am so glad i found this website, as sometimes you feel you are the only one going through this trauma.

bless you i dont know what to say, i really feel for you hun!! xx

I am so sorry to hear this!! Look after yourself :hug:

Oh star , I'm so sorry this happened, Nothing I say will help how you feel, but just wanted to say - please never feel you are alone, we are all here for you whenever you need to talk, hope the docs can find the problem , to help with your grieving and for future XXX :hug:

Last edited:
I know I'm repeating what the girls have already said, but I feel so bad for you, and I'm so sorry this has happened.

Post whenever you feel the urge, it really helps to get it out sometimes and we are all here for you.

Just echoing what the girls have already said - the support here is amazing and made all the difference to me when I miscarried in Jan xxx

Oh hun that is so sad :hug:I really feel for you and hope you can find some answers and eventually find peace :hug:

Welcome to PF and welcome to the family xx

Star....so sorry for your loss.....stick around here there is a massive amount of support here and you are not alone....thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry hun :(

Hope you are doing as well as can be expected :hug:

Hi honey, I am so sorry for your loss, i can't imagine for a second what you are going through and you and your family are in my thoughts. I hope you can find some comfort in talking to people on this forum, the ladies are very friendly and understanding. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back