• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twins!! :o

Bloody Hell - what a lovely, amazing surprise!

Congratulations

xxxxxxxx

Wow! That is quite the surprise! Double congratulations :D x

wow - congrats!

i hope these are your first as i think twins will be hard work but easier for next time round if you only have the one lol!

Congratulations! How exciting! Double the trouble for you lol x

Thanks all - yep my first. They're monochorionic as they share the same placenta so going to be one gender, hmmm wonder what!

Aww congratulations!! I always wanted twins!! Hard work but double the payback, how exciting!!!

awwww good luck your gonna need to look at double everything now!

And your due 1 day after me, although u will probably have yours before me :) x

Aww that's amazing! Congratulations! :D that's really exciting

Oh wow!!! What a shocker lol.
Double congrats to u!! Xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

OH WOW! How lucky! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) xxxxx

what a surprise - congratulations! :) Do you know if they are identical?

Wow that's bloody brilliant!!!! And u really had no suspicions that there might be more then one??? I bet you and oh had the shock of your lives!! Brilliant news xx

I used a doppler and got 2 fast heartbeats- said to the MW and she told me that I was probably not using it correctly/advised against me using it again. Little did she know! :lol:

They're sharing the same placenta so from what I've read they'll be identical and same sex.

So exciting but shocking too, trying to get my head around it.

Thanks for all the lovely messages xxxxxx

Love seeing twins out and about they always make people happy.

I'm not one for trying to get babies into a routine but it might benefit you to read up on it. There are also some parent and child groups specifically for multiples I know my local childrens centre runs one, it might be worth your while going before they're even born just for a chat. Also worth having a plan in mind just in case they do arrive a wee bit early because I know from experience how difficult NICU/SCBU can be if you're not expecting it.

Last edited:
Thanks Jojo, will def look into what you've said.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back