turning an oblique breech baby , sorry me again!

keelie_b

Reaction score
Well i have spent the day researching turning a breech baby. (He's actually oblique breech so on his side as well) although i've been told its very unlikely that he'll turn because he seems to be wedged quite well, they did say there was no harm in trying. Problem is, every website i go on seems to say something different and i paniced when one even said that it can reduce oxygen flow to the baby. Is it really dangerous? should i just leave it obviously i wouldnt want to put my baby under any stress or danger but i'd desperately like to deliver him naturally.
Any opinions would be appreciated, im not seeing the midwife for 2 weeks now but by then il be full term and they'll be sharpening they're kinves :shock: :?
Thanks xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Iv got no idea hun but didnt wanna read and run i had every sort of comment on how my Lo was laying breech oblique, just ion her side, on her front back to back lol I should try not to worry til you have to they may well move by themselves, give your midwife a ring and see what she suggests :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back