Tummy upset (TMI)

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Sorry this is a bit gross, but for the past two or three weeks I've had nothing but diarrhea :blush:
Twice this week I've had it so bad it's made me go all hot and dizzy, with agonising cramping and gas to go with it :blush:
I've been making sure I drink lots of water to keep rehydrated.
Has anyone else had this? I'm wondering if it's just body changes due to pregnancy or if I should book in at the doctors; I had tummy problems like this in the first trimester but it seems to have returned :(

Could it be something your eating and become more sensitive to? Have you suffered IBS in the past, this can become worse in pregnancy?

I haven't suffered with IBS in the past, no. Maybe I should keep a food diary to see what aggravates it.

I ahve found this recently too. I seem to be getting cramping and bad stomach pains and diarrhea about once or twice a week. I don't know whats causing mine either but when I get it, it makes me feel awful.

Oh dear.. Its bad enough having it for a day let alone 2-3 weeks.. Hope it clears up soon, prob its best to mention it to MW or GP, just so they are aware as surely somethings not right. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back