Tummy sensation...hmmm...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I was sick at work this morning so it may be because I've chucked up, but my tummy feels like I've done a load of sit ups and my trousers feel very tight all of a sudden, I'm sat here with them undone as they are very uncomfortable. Is this the norm? It might be that my tummy is sensitive after being sick or that I've had a small growth spurt... What do you think? Has anyone else had this feeling? It feels like different...x

My tummy is feeling a bit like that, but it's only on my right side. It kept me awake all last night (I've written a post about it) I'm hoping our little ones are just growing :)

Am now also getting a sharpish pain in my tummy, and my back aches too :-( Not sure if these are growing pains as had a similar feeling a few weeks ago & it freaked me out. My tummy is really big & bloated too so might be everything stretching again - hope so x

i put every pain, Tight feeling, ache anything really lol down to wind or needing to go to the toilet... Or else id be a wreck lol as ive had pains and stuff the whole way through- Phone MW if u really worried doesnt hurt to ask x

Probably a mix of stretching and because you have been sick too xxx

Oh my word ladies, was in some serious discomfort earlier, was bent over in the loo earlier it was so bad :-( Luckily it past and I'm pretty sure it was just growing pains as I had a really similar thing about 4 weeks ago. So glad today is over, have felt awful all day :-( x

ive had the tight sensation a few times, nothing to painful though, but has led to me undoing my trousers, i think its got to be something to do with streaching and maybe also where babys laying! i get a heavy sort of feeling a lot in the bottom section of my bump/top of my pelvis which i think is also something to do with that!!!

It's back ladies and I don't know whether to panic, it's so sore and quite sharp. I had the same feeling before but it didn't last this long, I'm sure it's fine but I'm just starting to feel a bit anxious. I think if it hasn't passed in the morning I'll ring the Midwife... :-(
Gonna try and sleep it off x

Thanks Laura & Kezza :)
Luckily when I got in to be last night, & lay on my side it really helped, seemed to relieve the pressure. The pains seems to have subsided this morning, my friend said she had really bad pain too and it was wind...! It could have been a mix of constipation (lovely), wind, stretching, growth spurt... Just glad it's gone, phew! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back