Tummy pics

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Im sorry but the fact that the other tummy pics is over 168 pgs long is pissing me off, so can the recent ppl that ARE currently in this section repost their pics here? Purrty please :cheer:

OK heres mine

17wks
17wkswm.jpg

And today 21 wks :) (Sorry I look like a dork need to do some proper ones!!)

21wkstummy.jpg

21wks.jpg

And you've got a very sweet bump there Steelgoddess :dance: x

Gorgeous bump Miss Monroe. Plus you've got the same phone as me :lol:

Ok I just did one in the old thread so will re-post it here!......

I was 24 weeks this week so have done some new pics! Ive found out my old 14+2 pic which was 10weeks ago to compare (where did the time go?!). How do you think its growing??xx

14+2 (I cannot remember how I was ever this small!)

Last edited:
This is me Breathing out pretending my belli really has a bump! lol..

I'm only 13weeks 5days but i want a bump hehe..

hahapretendbump.jpg

then this is my real none-existant bump :'(
DSC00014.jpg

lol i think i'll breathe out everywhere i go now hehe.. xx

You HAVE got a bump Charlotte!! :cheer:

Ok, here is me at 23+1

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

(Hope that's not too big, not sure how to re-size!)

I love looking at everyones bumps! you lot put me to shame though, mine isn't that big, I wish it was!
Heres me today at 18 weeks (please excuse my washing on the airer! lol)

You've got a lovely bump Laura! Definitely all baby, you're so trim and slim! xx

Ladies looking good :wink:

Sharne, pregnancy really suits you - you look hot babe!

Nice bumps everyone.

I might be a bit slow here but... it doesn't really matter how long the sticky thread is does it? You only look at the most recent pages, they're not out of date at all.

I went through my whole preg on this forum and always posted bump pics in the sticky threads. The last few pages are always quite recent.

And I actually liked looking through all the old ones as well, as it was my first pregnancy and I wanted to know what to expect.

K.x

This is me last week at 23 weeks, yes I know I look like a hippo!! x

008.jpg

KJ said:
Nice bumps everyone.

I might be a bit slow here but... it doesn't really matter how long the sticky thread is does it? You only look at the most recent pages, they're not out of date at all.

I went through my whole preg on this forum and always posted bump pics in the sticky threads. The last few pages are always quite recent.

And I actually liked looking through all the old ones as well, as it was my first pregnancy and I wanted to know what to expect.

K.x

This is true and I get notified if theres a new post and that takes me straight to the last one I viewed anyway. Im getting a bit confused with two lots (sorry it doesnt take much!). xx

KJ said:
Nice bumps everyone.

K.x

I wasn't complaining about the other thread I think its gr8 everyone has their previous bumps in there. It wasnt a chant to boycot the old thread so just let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back