Not feeling very pregnant

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I dunno if it is just me, but past week I havent been feeling pregnant at all in fact I keep forgetting I am pregnant!

Other than my discharge (sorry TMI) hard tummy and the dreading water infection all my toher symptoms have now gone.

Is this normal? Anyone else lost their symptoms around 14 weeks? I worry sometimes that the baby is not ok!

:hug:

Yep so i'm in the wrong tri(i think).

If it wasn't for my sore boobs and BFP i wouldn't think i was pregnant either.

I'm happy not to feel rough :cheer:

Debs

Yeah me too Vicky (also in wrong tri :lol: ).

All I have is very slightly tender boobs.

yep i did around this time as well the tiredness faded and the nausea stopped and cos i was still getting in my clothes i felt a bit of a fraud, enjoy it i'm getting more tired again and now am in maternity clothes and feel so frumpy. don't worry and take advantage of it. :cheer:

I lost mine around 9-10 weeks.

Sometimes apart from my big bump I feel non pg but then I just listen to my little doppler and hear the heartbeat thumping away!

Maybe you could invest in one of those? :D

lost all m ine bout 10 weeks. dont feel or look pregant at all, i have the tiredness but working shifts i had it before anyway

I listened to the hearbeat at the hospital yesturday though and she felt just above my fairy and said, that feel wonderfull ( :think: I didnt actually check for a ring :rotfl: ) so I know all is A.OK

Vicky, you're totally normal!

I found weeks 13-20 the most BORING of pregnancy. The excitement of the dating scan had passed, and it seems ages until the next.

Plus with morning sickness gone and no bump as yet, it's easy to feel a bit flat like nothing is going on.

Just remember your little bean is working SO hard to get big enough to meet mummy, even if you can't feel it! :D

im the same hun, still dont beleive im pregnant even tho ive felt little movements!!!lol

Oh yes! Big time! At 14 weeks, all feelings of pg were gone - all symptoms faded and I was convinced I wasn;t pg!

However, within a week my belly popped out and my doppler arrived so we were listening to the hb, and this made it more real. I still have no pg symptoms, no baby movements, but a bump that is now predominant and I look a little bit pg (in tight clothes anyway) so that makes me feel better.

Its normal babes, make the most of it - thats what I'm doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back