My last week here and my findings...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
shite! i cant believe this will be my last week here! It has gone mega qwik!!

1st tri dragged like a mofo and i was so pleased to leave as it was full of ups and downs.

Heres whats happened to me in second tri...

Baby took up kickboxing lessons around week 18 was feeling little kicks here and there not everyday...

23 wks saw baby again on scan, It's a boy!! Woot woot its all about the blue and my son looks great n screen and was showing off doing bubbles!

24 wks kicks and punches are getting stronger, Daddy feels them too and I can see the little guy bobbing about in there too :)

25wks My tummy looks like a big chocolate pudding lol i love it, baby likes the music in the morning i notice him kick or move every day now.

26wks today i feel AMAZING ok my back aches, i have to roll off the bed and do press ups to get off the couch but the pros outway the cons, ooo and my butt aches lol!!

To those that have moved into 1st tri to here and having their first baby 2nd tri is AMAZING its full of fun stuff and fab body changes you notice something new every week from growth spurts to looking at ur tummy change in the mirror.

I still have another week here but wanted to share so thanks for listening!!

Aww your weet Sharne! :hug: Thats a lovely post for all newbie mums coming into tri2!

Awwww :hug: Bless you honey! Hope your last week here :)

I am craving chocolate pudding now you said that :rotfl:

Aww thats sweet of ya!

Have fun in trimester 3,hope your last week here is good! :D

:hug:

Great post 2nd tri is really lovely! This is my last week in 2nd tri too is scary how quick this pregnancy is going! Look forward to taking the next step closer to meeting out babies with you! :hug: :cheer:

Yay Steelgoddess, can't wait to see you in third tri :cheer:

Xxx

Yay! I just joined tri 2 so thanks for the info! I agree its nice to be out of tri one. I wont ever stop worrying but its a bit more chilled here :)
Have fun in tri 3! :wave:

midna said:
wow 3rd already lol !!!!!!!!!

ahh the blissful 2nd ..sweet sweet memories ..they should rename 3rd to ..Welcome to hell.. :lol:

goodluck precious xxxxxxxxxx

Agreed! :D How different the reality is from that cute little imagined bundle of joy we all imagine turning up :rotfl: My LO's nickname is the "noise machine" for a reason !!!

it great to see u getting ready to move to third tri :), especially after ur previous pregnancies and nice for us other gilrs whove had mcs to see how things have worked out...before u know it ul be posting ur birth announcement!! congratulations xx

Aww what a nice post, seems like every1s off to Tri 3 now! x

gerb said:
it great to see u getting ready to move to third tri :), especially after ur previous pregnancies and nice for us other gilrs whove had mcs to see how things have worked out...before u know it ul be posting ur birth announcement!! congratulations xx

And you will be too hun, i still cant believe im preggo sometimes, and then i look down and its evident lol!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back