Tummy pains normal???

Belle23

Reaction score
I got tummy pains and I'm 10 weeks. Feels weird not like period pains. Don't know how to describe it. Xxx

Don't worry hun bubs is growing alot now it will be stretching pains xx

I had a scan this morning and they really pushed on my tummy and now I've having tummy ache off and on all day but it's a different kind of feeling, I have no idea how to explain it cxx

I had a horrible ache after my scan, felt really heavy like there was a huge stone in my belly and stitch like pains. I had a very full bladder when I had my scan, and she was pressing quite hard ( or so it seemed), so I think it was my bladder that was aching coz it was very full for a long time,( had to wait a while). Maybe it,s that?.

Last edited:
Don't know but she did push so so hard. Feeling alot better now though xxx

could be digestion pains hunny ...ive been having a really weird sensation in my belly all day

dont worry tummy aches are really normal! i freaked out last week about a bit of cramping and ended up getting an early scan which showed that everything is fine! the pain is just because your growing. your womb has doubled in size so that hurts a little. also the uterus is slowly pushing its way up in order to support the pregnancy. so that hurts too. its completely normal. dont worry about tummy pains unless they are severe and/or your having bleeding.
right now it sounds to me like your having a very normal pregnancy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back