Not pains, not twinges...indescribable!!!

mammy_roddy

Reaction score
Hey guys...

Ive been feeling things in my tummy (im about 8-9 weeks pregnant now) but they arent pains, twinges, or anything i would describe as negative...feels like various parts are maybe stretching or moving haha...is this common with other mums to be too???

xx

Yes this is very common, things are stretching in moving in there to make room for a growing baby, dont worry Its perfectly normal, if you did a search on this forum you would probably find this question asked about 100 times xxxx

Aww thanks Jody!!! It's weird because everytime you feel something you want to think OH WOW but you dont dare incase its something bad haha...paranoia has well and truly set in haha xxx

Oh God I am the Queen of Paranoia so dont you worry LOL :lol: xxxxxxxxx

haha i keep thinking once i get my scan ill be fine but then ill want my 20 week one hahahaha xxxx

I know! I paid £90 for a scan at 6w + 5d and said I NEED to see a heartbeat and if I do I can relax, well what a load of bull, I was happy and reasurred for about a whole week PMSL xx Now I cant wait till Monday for my proper scan x

haha Im going to pay for a 4d scan so i can have one between 20 weeks and full term or i'll be no good! haha xxx

But by that stage you will be feeling baby move all the time so you "shouldnt" be so paranoid lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back