How Long Did Your Tummy Aches Last???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
:? :? hey i was just wondering, how long the tummy aches and niggles last??? i am currently 9 + 5days (so the Docs thinks) (although i think im only 8weeks +5).

i am still getting tummy pains, some that are stabby (nothing to bad, juts mild period pains) and other times dull aches that feels like when you have eaten too much.... is this normal, it makes me worry!!!!

is anyone else the same far gone as me and getting this???? please put my mind at rest :? when will they stop?

Thank you x x x x :hug:

i was getting them and on the odd occasion i get like stabbing twinges if i stretch or jump up really quickly.
When i went to the MW friday she told me aches and twinges are fine and normal, its just the bodies way of getting ready to be stretched and adjust.
Unless the pain is severe with bleeding i was told not to worry myself and cause more stress. xxx

Try not to worry about it, some women get stretching pains all the way through pregnancy. I get bad stomach cramps and I was worried at first, but then I realised its trapped wind :oops:

MissSara said:
i was getting them and on the odd occasion i get like stabbing twinges if i stretch or jump up really quickly.
When i went to the MW friday she told me aches and twinges are fine and normal, its just the bodies way of getting ready to be stretched and adjust.
Unless the pain is severe with bleeding i was told not to worry myself and cause more stress. xxx

Mine said exactly the same, that it was just teh ligaments stretching, and your pelvis adjusting to your growing LO! If you get any pain though or are still unsure then I suggest you give your midwife a quick, and she'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back