Tummy hurts at bedtime

andreaaa

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I haven't been sleeping the past few nights as I wake up every half hour or so with tummy ache and cramps. It feels like I have eaten something dodgy - that kind of pain but is gone in the morning :?

Any ideas?

xx

I haven't been having pains but i have felt really sick. I can only sympothise with you - hope they stop soon x x x

hey you!! :hug:

the only thing i can think of is wind, constipation something along they lines? i had a bug at the wknd though and had sickness and diarrohea :oops: my tummy was killing me :( is it possible you've picked up a wee bug?

xxx

Sorry you're suffering too Tots Hope. I did feel sick at one point but that passed within half an hour, must be horrible :hug:

sarafet said:
hey you!! :hug:

the only thing i can think of is wind, constipation something along they lines? i had a bug at the wknd though and had sickness and diarrohea :oops: my tummy was killing me :( is it possible you've picked up a wee bug?

xxx

Hey :hug:

I don't think its either of those as I think i'd probably still suffer in the day, not just at night time :?

Hope you're feeling better now :hug:

Oooo and by wee bug do you mean a urine infection or a "little" bug as in tummy bug? lol

xx

:rotfl: i mean a wee tummy bug :rotfl:

you might have picked something up from one of the kids? i suppose you'd be feeling it all day though if that was the case..

hope you're feeling better soon misses and congrats on 28 weeks :hug:

Sometimes my bump aches at night. I bought this pillow from mothercare which is a triangular wedge which i put under my bump and that really helps.

I often wake up with a sore bump, it feels bruised on the side I wake up on until I get up and move around a bit. Often wake with cramps or period pains too

I hope yours gets better :hug: :hug:

hello
ive been getting oains some nights as well, not nice and feeling sick
awful
could be a bug, there is lots going rounds at the mo
x

I have been getting this for the last couple of weeks. It seems to be fine until I lie down to go to bed and then I get excrutiating pains in my tummy. I think for me it's heartburn and digestive-related... have you tried drinking Gaviscon before going to bed? :hug:

Thanks for all the suggestions :hug:

Last night was a little better, although I had some pretty strong braxton hicks last night before bed so maybe I just suffered earlier last night!

From what you've said girls, it sounds pretty common to have some tummy pains at night so atleast I can worry less now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back