ladies who have gone into labour!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
As some of you know I was in hospital yesterday with tightenings. Been up today with pains since early hours. I'm gonna give you a description:
woke up at half 2 feeling very sick.
had a dodgy tum last night before bed
pain started at 4am with a strong period pain going from left to right across my tummy.
Tummy hard most of the time
when it happens it takes my breathe away and I have to breath through them.
when the pain comes I feel like I need to wee and I get a pain in my bum like I need to poo and a feeling of needing to push out a poo(TMI sorry). lol
I am starting to get back ache really low
Feeling strangely calm and peaceful
All my arthritis and spd pain has gone which is a odd feeling
when I get a pain my c-section scar feels all prickly and itchy and burny
have drunk 4 pints of juice in 3 hours mega mega thirsty.

I never had a labour with Dylan and my mum never has had one either so isn't much help. xxxxxxxx

I dunno hun obviously but it sounds like labour to me. Have you rung the hospital this morning? One thing I was going to suggest was seeing if you can leave a message for your consultant before you go in so at least you know they are aware without having to rely on anyone to do it.

I so hope AJ stays where he is but if he doesn't then he's just obviously eager to meet you :) xxxxxxxxx

It does sound to me like your body is gearing up for it, i was having a "good clear out" being sick n going to the loo for the few days before i had this lil one,

Agree with Babybrain give mw a ring to reassure yourself xxx

I have to go at 12pm for my steriod injection so am going to have a long bath and potter around then go in. I feel so calm and peaceful it is totally wierd. lol

Well hun I don't think you could feel any more stressed than you did yesterday, calm is good. Is your OH at home with you?

yep hes at home so I have someone with me. xx

I so hope you didn't start off yesterday feeling flu-like, I've loved sharing my pregnancy with you but your pre-term labour vibes you can keep to yourself lol cos I feel like poo this morning xxxxxxxxx

Sounds like labour to me hun, i think u just 'know' when ur in labour. Even if it is the early stages. I cant belive ur getting pains already, after the long journey it seems strange to be thinking your so close to labour. Im sure the hospital will be fab today, If it is labour i wish u the best of luck!! Take care hunnie speak soon xxxxxx

Hope everything is ok?

If it is labour then good luck!

Lol sorry, they are letting her home again as although she's still having contractions everything's where it should be. She's on bed rest til she sees her consultant on Thursday xxxxxxxx

Great, at least shes allowed home, bet shes sick of seeing the hospital already! Get pleanty of rest Leanne xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back