ladies who have gone into labour!!!

I so hope you didn't start off yesterday feeling flu-like, I've loved sharing my pregnancy with you but your pre-term labour vibes you can keep to yourself lol cos I feel like poo this morning xxxxxxxxx

sunday I had dizzy spells, headache, temp, sickness and shivers!!!!!!!!!! sorry hun. x

thanks ladies off to bed for a bit with some painkillers. xxx

I so hope you didn't start off yesterday feeling flu-like, I've loved sharing my pregnancy with you but your pre-term labour vibes you can keep to yourself lol cos I feel like poo this morning xxxxxxxxx

sunday I had dizzy spells, headache, temp, sickness and shivers!!!!!!!!!! sorry hun. x

thanks ladies off to bed for a bit with some painkillers. xxx

Aaarrrrggghhhhh

had something to eat and passed out for 2 hours after having 2 pretty strong co-codomals. Feeling a little better but feel like I am on my worst period ever and just wanna hold my tummy all the time. Its a wierd feeling. My son has been totally amazing and has really shown what a kind caring good boy he is at heart. I do love him to death. Have now just resigned myself to the fact that this one is gonna come when he wants to as he has my independent streak. May just mean a long drawn out painful 2 or 3 weeks. xxxxx

Awh bless your son he must really love his mummy! I hope your ok Leanne keep the calmness and rested xx

Poor you!!! Hope you feel a bit better soon. I have heard a few women say they've come over 'all serene' before the big event!! Don't think that'll be me - I'll be the one screaming for an epidural!! lol. FX things calm down and naughty monkey stays where he is for a couple more weeks!!

the calmness is really odd. I am naturally a really stressy person and gets wound up at the drop of a hat! Its the italian in me. lol. Feel so peaceful over the whole thing am breathing through all pain and pottering round the house in between. Even talking calmer and quieter. Its freaking family out I think. Everyone else seems more concerned and stressed because I'm not. lol. x

Glad you are home and feeling better hun xxx

I think after the initial stress and fright comes a que serra feeling, if it's gonna happen then so be it. Might be your mind's way of coping with the shock of pre-term labour, stop you going mental lol xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back