Tumble Dryer

littlemuffin

Reaction score
This is how much baby brain I have I have sat here for the last 5 minutes trying to remember what a tumble dryer is called, I wanted to put washing machiene, then dishwasher. :lol:

Anyway back to my question. I washed some of the baby grows at the weekend, and after they have dried they are not nice and soft but quite hard. Can I put the baby clothes in a tumble dryer, or will it shrink them?

I always dried AJ's things in the tumble for softness.

i've put the majority of LO's things in the tumble dryer and i have found that some things have shrunk slightly but not by much!

I always use the tumble dryer, couldn't live without it esp in the winter xxx

The only thing i dont use tumble dryer for is wool jumpers and jeans everything else goes in there. Especially at this time of year xx

The only things of Jack's that I tumble dry are his socks, his bath towels and his muslins. The rest goes on the airer! I don't want any of it to shrink because it'll last longer, they're never hard/rough once they're dry though?! I don't even tumble dry his bibs! lol x

I tumble dry Owen and they are fine but I use conditioner during the wash part too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back