Drying LO's clothes question

Redshoes

Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question, but going to wash all LO's clothes & blankets etc over the weekend, have my Fairy non-bio powder and conditioner, but now wondering about drying them in the dryer, should I leave the bounce sheet out of it, only if weather isn't nice they'll have to go in dryer :?
Thankyou in advance, sorry if it's a silly question, never washed my LO's clothes before :D

when rhys was 1st born i dried all his clothes on the radiator (it was winter so couldnt hang them out) now i put them on the line or i tumble dry them, there are settings for my dryer temp so i have it lower than normal coz baby clothes seem to shrink so easily. as for the bounce sheet thats up to you. ive only washed rhys' clothes in persil non bio and comfort with nothing in the dryer

I dont think bounce will do any harm but from experience of your using a dryer put it on low heat setting so the clothes dont shrink!
I love it when the summers here, clothes smell lovely when they have been on the line!

i would not put the bounce in and just tumble them.

i agree with the rest put on a lower heat setting i learnt the hard way!!

Well I took all your advice and dryed them on a low heat setting without any bounce and they appear to have survived, though no LO as yet to try them on :lol: And I agree mrs_tommo22, clothes do smell nicest after been on the summer washing line :)
Thankyou everyone :hug:

With he tumble dryer it can knock the fabric conitioner smell out of the clothes and having them on the line keeps them really fresh!

God im sad caring about stuff like this lol!

You're absolutely right mrs_tommo22, and luckily the weather is set to be turning nice soon so we'll be able to have that line freshness for months :cheer: hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back