TTC tips

I can't eat brown bread, it bloats me. I don't like it either. I only eat 2 slices of white a day though.

But seriously, if I start taking calcium tablets now, am I more likely to have a girl than if I didn't take any?

i go thru gallons of milk. i drink maybe 8 cups of VERY milky tea every day and eat like 3 bowls of cereal!

Waiting4amiracle said:
melissa5317 said:
I'd recommend avoiding ALL milk products, and just eat more broccoli - it has just as much calcium as milk! :D

You know somthing when i drink milk it makes my stomich swell up like i am 3mths pregnant
and feel full and my stomich feels heavy and when i have been pg in the past i drunk
milk for the calcium and my stomich swells up so much i honestly look 6mths instead
of 6wks its crazy!! I have not drunk milk except in my cups of tea because of this reason
Wonder why it makes me like that ?

Thats crazy sperm being the best in the morning times :lol:
Most people if not all bed at night time because they are at work of day :lol:

xx

You might be lactose intolerant. I cannot drink milk or creamy foods like cakes or ice cream. For any special occasion I take tablets from holland and barrett. You can buy lactose free products but they tend to be more expensive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance

[/quote]You might be lactose intolerant. I cannot drink milk or creamy foods like cakes or ice cream. For any special occasion I take tablets from holland and barrett. You can buy lactose free products but they tend to be more expensive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance[/quote]

What tablets do you take?

Mel, thanks babe but I do feel so stupid. I've let my wish of swaying for a DD get over my head and jeopardised(sp?) my chance of getting pregnant. I thought I'd try my best and do my darn hardest to sway it and instead I've screwed up my cycles and got myself depressed. The worse part is I've read so much for conceiving girls and boys that I thought I was so on top of it all but instead I really haven't a clue. Feel so down :(

Cori, the theory is male sperm favour alkaline cm and girls acid cm and to get acid cm you must raise the calcium and magnesium in your diet and for boys raise potassium and salt levels in your diet. So in theory if you take added supplements you could possibly favour either way, but and big but its just theory at the moment because its only what you read on the Internet and unlike me most people will take it as a pinch of salt but I got hooked! And like I said I feel so damn stupid.

trixipaws said:
i go thru gallons of milk. i drink maybe 8 cups of VERY milky tea every day and eat like 3 bowls of cereal!

well it cudnt have done you any harm :dance:

Donna's here said:
Mel, thanks babe but I do feel so stupid. I've let my wish of swaying for a DD get over my head and jeopardised(sp?) my chance of getting pregnant. I thought I'd try my best and do my darn hardest to sway it and instead I've screwed up my cycles and got myself depressed. The worse part is I've read so much for conceiving girls and boys that I thought I was so on top of it all but instead I really haven't a clue. Feel so down :(

Cori, the theory is male sperm favour alkaline cm and girls acid cm and to get acid cm you must raise the calcium and magnesium in your diet and for boys raise potassium and salt levels in your diet. So in theory if you take added supplements you could possibly favour either way, but and big but its just theory at the moment because its only what you read on the Internet and unlike me most people will take it as a pinch of salt but I got hooked! And like I said I feel so damn stupid.

Aw :hug:

To confuse you even more, I was looking at this newspaper cutting from a few weeks ago about choosing the sex with your diet and it says:

"Diets with high levels of sodium, potassium and calcium made conceiving a boy more likely, but it wasn't clear why."

Also:
If you skip breakfast, you're more likely to have a girl, as it reduces blood glucose levels and it's known from IVF research that high levels of glucose encourage the growth and development of male embryos and discourage female embryos.

Cereal is the most important individual food - almost 60 per cent of regular cereal eaters had boys compared with only 43 per cent who ate less than a bowlful a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back