Ttc on clomid

DEBORAH78

Reaction score
I thought i would start this thread for all of us who are ttc with the help of clomid.
So we can help each other out with side effects,feelings and all that it brings!!

Also if anyone has fallen with the help of clomid it would give all us ladies some hope....

In my previous relationship a few years ago now I wasn't naturally ovulating, so ended up on clomid. I did ovulate and fall pregnant on it, but also ended up mc four times, they thought it was down to low progesterone. I think now looking back it just wasn't meant to be. I've been in a much happier relationship for two years and fell pregnant naturally this time which was quite a surprise and touch wood all's gone well so far. I do sympathise with all you ladies taking clomid though, I didn't find it a pleasent experience, its very sucessful as far as i know though. Good luck, sending you all lots of dust xx :dust:

well after 10yr of ttc i finally fell on my 3rd cycle of clomid i found my moods so bad im surprised i wasnt sectioned lol i also noticed i ov'd on a few days later in the cycle so id say opks are a must this is my second clomid pregnancy i m/c my first then had a natural pregnancy then nothing for yrs i hope that gives a little hope and the best of luck xxxxx

Slove.. what days of your cycle did u take it and how many mg?......

So its day 2 take clomid for my 2nd cycle still 50mg day2,3,4,5.... fingers crosed for this month!

any one taking clomid this month? and needs a buddy!!

Slove.. what days of your cycle did u take it and how many mg?......

is was on 50mg starting day 2 for 5 days and ov'd between day 15-17 if you are always welcome to pm if you want to talk i really found the moods hard when i was on it but ultimitly was worth it x

Thats great,none of my friends have ever been on clomid and i just wanted someone who know what its like.

What time of the day did you take it?...

Thats great,none of my friends have ever been on clomid and i just wanted someone who know what its like.

What time of the day did you take it?...

i took mine in the mornings while taking my folic acid alot of people dont understand how it feels to long term ttc and offer the twatest if well meaning advice

Hi Deborah, im currently on day 20, so got my bloods tomorrow to see if clomid worked for me this time and got me ovulating. This is my first month, got another two to go on the lowest dose. So you are about two weeks ahead of me.

I havent had any side effects except my nipples have been sore the last few weeks and i wanted to cry all the time I was actually taking the tablets which thankfully was only for 5 days! lol

Oh great that will be lovely we can moan to each other!..as i drive my bloke mad,
yes im on cycle 2 now day 3.
I did ouvlate on my first cycle as my day 21 blood test shown in a very high 120 result.

but no luck,
i have 3 cycles of 50mg too and guess they up it

Flossie how did the bloods go?... just thought they take a few days to get the results silly me.

Take my 3rd pill tonight at 9pm,normally i take it go to bed and fall asleep very quick,but last night took the pill watch bgt on tv and i got a mega headache by 10... so im going to put myself to bed straight after i take the pill tonight!

Im very gassey!!....
appart from that im fine....

Hi, bloods went ok, by the time she finally got some out of me after poking about for ages!! not nice! lol
Ive been told I can call for the results on Monday, im not holding out much hope to be honest because i havent had any positive OPKs as yet.

Hi all

Can I join you I have just been given my perscription of clomid 50mg for 5 days but the bummer is I've just finished af so it'll have to wait till the end of the month now. Good news is we're on holiday for two weeks in July so should tie in nicely with ov I hope :dance:

Hi Macksie, welcome!

Its nice to get a few clomid people together, was beginning to feel a bit of a loner :)

xx

hmmm just noticed this thread!!

im waiting for more tests as i found my 21 day blood results came back at a horrid 14.5, they are meant to be at least 30 for ovulation.
Im not sure whats going to happen, obviously ive to get more tests but im kind of hoping i get perscribed clomid as ive heard good things about it.

Has anyone concieved on clomid with OH having a low sperm count??

ema my partner has a low sperm count this is my 2nd cycle.
we just have a do more baby making!!
also he takes folic acid,B12 jabs every month and zinc

i will be a buddy if you need any questions answered

touch wood i havent had to many side effects

im on day 15 still no signs of ov,think it will be day 17 so bonking every day for 7 days!!

just stopped by to sprinkle you all with some lucky baby dust ladies hope your all going ok xxxx

omg day 16 ive had an aching in my lady bits!!...like a period pain.
got 2 lines this morning could i be ovulating so soon after a positive test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back