TTC Notebook/Folder

kizzibea

Reaction score
Looks like I just can't stay away from this place at the moment. Should be tidying the bedroom right now but I'm on here instead. Well, I did start tidying my room but then I found where OH had hidden my OPKs (right next to the bed, I've been looking at them every day for the past three months!)

So I'm planning on using one for the first time later. But because I'm super organised :)lol:) I've decided to start a TTC notebook because that way I'll have it all in one place. I've been using Fertility Friend in the past but that's not always so easy to update if I'm not at my computer but I can keep a little notebook in my bag all the time.

So far I've just got a page saying when my current cycle started, how long my period lasted for, unusual things (like my random spotting this month), when we BD and although I've not been temping, I'm going to start adding in that as well as my OPK results.

Can you think of any other things I could include?

If we've not conceived by January we're going to the doctor so I'd like to have something to take with me to show what we've been doing.

CM signs? Other than that I think you have it covered, although pains you could watch for that feel like period pains, they can be ovulation pains and when TTC you can become more aware of them.

:D

Yeah, that's a good idea. I had just about gotten the hang of checking cm and then I stopped so I'll have to start reading up on that again.

I think I'll put in mood stuff as well as things like cramps. I can be a real bitch when AF is on the way. :lol:

Life factors! Like if you are on holiday, or stressed, or buying a puppy. I think all this sort of stuff has an effect.

Ooh and maybe a list of things you did to try to help. Like not smoking/drinking, eating certain foods, taking vits or folic acid and drinking milk, anything like that?

Ooh, that's a good idea too. I was thinking about including a food diary of some sort and exercise and weight as well. So it's a sort of all-purpose health book.

Maybe a mark on a scale of 1-10 of my mood during the day, stress levels, and what set me off (so I can avoid it in the future ;)).

Thanks ladies. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back