Using OPKs?

kizzibea

Reaction score
At the beginning of the year I ordered a bunch of OPKs and HPTs off eBay, there was either 25 or 30 and you could decide how many of each you wanted. I didn't want to be a total :poas: so I only got 5 HPTs and put the OPKs away to use when I was ready to.

Well since then OH has tidied up and rearranged our living room and bedroom and now I don't have a clue where they are. I know I've got enough for at least one cycle but I don't know where they are at all.

So I've just ordered 25 of each from eBay and asked for them to be delivered to my work so they won't get tided away where I can't find them.

Should I start right away as soon as they arrive/when I find the other ones? or should I wait until AF arrives and then start a few days once the witch has buggered off?

Part of me wants to get into the habit of testing at the same time every day, but I'm on CD17 now so will it be a waste if I've missed ov. When I was temping it looked like I was oving around CD20 so I might catch it. Uh! Don't know what to do!

Also, what do you do with your OPKs when you've used them? I know some people who have posted pictures in the gallery have written the CD on them. Do you keep them for the whole cycle or just long enough to photograph them?

I'm thinking about starting a little notebook to keep of record of things because OH was saying this morning that he'd like me to start temping again and I think that'll be better than trying to fill in my chart at seven in the morning.

Sorry this has been so long. I'm sort of thinking out loud. :)

I usually start testing around cd10 i dont think theres any need to test earlier xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back