TTC - Help Please

marshma

Reaction score
Ok girls so hubby and i have been doing BD every 2/3 days. I have started taking pregnacare conception, have changed my diet to cut out the stuff i am not allowed to eat (cheese etc)
Now i have come off the depo injection so i have no idea regarding ovulation etc because up until about 2 weeks ago i had been spotting on and off for around 40 days.
I am keeping a diary but i obviously cant start calculating ovulation etc until i have a true period, is there anything else i can do, i mean bd every 2/3 days should have us covered anyway shouldnt it?
any advice is much appreciated

Hi Marshma,
I finished depo last sept, I had my first true AF after 2 months in nov, although I have heard it can take some women a lot longer. This is due to the injection still wearing off long after your due another. I was also really lucky that my period settled into a 29 day cycle straight away. I started taking pregnacare as soon as I had that first AF and tried to be a bit healther. Bding every 2/3 days should cover you, as you say you can't really track ov until you have a true AF and I don't know that there is a way to speed up its return.
The only warning I do have is that when the depo was wearing off for me I had every pregnancy symptom under the sun - more than I've had since my BFP!
x x x

Thanks, well i should have gone back at the beginning of May for my injection but didn't so its been 2 months, i hope it has worn off already.
Not much i can do i suppose except wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back